3 different distances to choose from!
15, 30 & 62 (metric century) mile options!
This years ride starts and ends at The Vineyard at Grandview in Mt. Joy, PA
2018 Ride details
- The ride will be held rain or shine, so make sure to be ready with rain gear if needed!
- 7:00-8:30am: Onsite Registration/Check In
- 8:00-8:30am: Rolling Start
- 2:00-3:00pm: Event Clean up
- Riders choosing to remain on the road after 2:00pm may do so without support
- Helmets are REQUIRED
- All rules of the road (PA DMV) must be followed
- All ages and abilities are invited; however, riders 15 years of age or under must be accompanied by a rider over age 21.
- There are 3 different ride distances:
- 15 miles
- 30 miles
- 62 miles (metric century)
- All loops begin and end at The Vineyard at Grandview - 1489 Grandview Rd, Mount Joy, PA 17552
- Lunch provided at the end of your ride. Alcohol is not provided by BTTC as part of your registration, but wine tastings will be available for purchase in the tasting room at The Vineyard of Grandview.
- Rest stops, water & snacks provided at rest stations along the ride.
- Support vehicles & volunteers will be on each route through 2:00pm.
- Cue sheets, well marked roads and/or signage throughout the course.
- The event t-shirt is optional. We know not everyone likes event shirts, but if you do it is just an extra $10 added to your registration. This allows us to donate as much of the proceeds of the event to our great beneficiaries as we can!
Course Maps (coming soon!)
Click on the mileage distance to go to the MapMyRide course pages. We reserve the right to change the course routes, and will be distributing route cue sheets the day of the ride at registration.